Check in Information for the Davis Legacy Tournaments
Check In Options: **PLEASE NOTE ALL ROSTERS MUST BE UPDATED BY 5:00 PM ON THE CORRESPONDING NIGHT OF YOUR CHECK IN (see below for check in timetable). ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON YOUR GOTSOCCER ROSTER THAT ARE PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENT.
****PLAYERS MAY ONLY PLAY FOR AND BE ROSTERED ON ONE TEAM FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE TOURNAMENT, REGARDLESS OF AGE GROUP, CLUB AFFILIATION, BRACKET, POSITION, INJURY. ONCE AGAIN….PLAYERS MAY ONLY PLAY FOR ONE TEAM DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
THERE IS NO IN PERSON CHECK IN, ALL CHECK IN’S MUST BE DONE ONLINE
Rosters are currently frozen, but you can still add players to your tournament roster up UNTIL you check in: To this follow these instructions:
1. Add players to your GotSoccer roster as normal (see bottom of page to add guest or loan players)
2. Go to the “Roster” link at the top of your page
3. Select the Davis Legacy Tournament you are checking in for from the drop down menu
4. Two rosters will appear, the top roster is your “Official Tournament Roster” the bottom roster is your main roster. To add a player to the “Tournament Roster” click the “add” button next to their name. Please remove players from the tournament roster that are not playing by hitting the “release” button. (please note, this does NOT release them from your roster, just from the tournament roster) PRINT OUT AND SIGN YOUR ROSTER BY CLICKING THE “roster” link which is located just above your roster in the “REGISTRATION” box. You will then upload this document.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CHECK IN
1. Copy of Official Roster (US CLUB, CYSA, Cal South, USYS etc..)
2. Player Pass Cards
3. Agreement Sheet (accessed HERE)
4. Signed Official GOTSOCCER Roster (see below instructions for ONLINE)
ONLINE CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Log onto your GOTSOCCER account and go to “roster” tab. Select the corresponding Davis Legacy Tournament you are checking in for from the drop down menu.
2. You will then see 2 rosters. The top roster is your Davis Legacy Official Tournament Roster. Make sure all players playing in the tournament are on this roster, you will then print this roster by clicking “roster” tab located next to Docs (see below)
3. Print this roster (double check all players participating are on this roster). Sign this roster. Scan this Roster.
4. Go to the “events” tab, select our event from the list. Then select the “documents” tab on the far right.
5. UPLOAD your official roster (US CLUB, CYSA, USYS, Cal South etc..)
6. UPLOAD your signed GOTSOCCER tournament Roster (that you just printed out and signed)
7. UPLOAD your signed “Agreement Sheet” AVAILABLE HERE
8. Once these documents are verified, you will see a green check mark next to them (may take up to a day depending on the time it is uploaded).
9. YOUR ALL SET! Check in with the referee 30 minutes before the start of your match with your pass cards.
GUEST PLAYER (LOAN PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS):
***ALL PLAYERS, INCLUDING GUEST PLAYER MUST BE ON YOUR GOTSOCCER ROSTER. HAND WRITTEN NAMES are NOT ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES**
1. Register the player on GotSoccer under “Players”
2. Register for our event
3. Go to your team GotSoccer account and select our event from the list
4. Go to the “guests” tab and select the player, from the drop down menu add this player to your team
5. Go to the roster tab, from the drop down menu select our event, two rosters will appear, from the bottom roster click the “add” button to add this player to your official roster.
CHECK IN DEADLINES:
Super Clasico Spring Edition:
Check in DEADLINE Friday, May 3 NO LATER THEN 5:00 pm
College Showcase Girls:
Teams starting play Friday check in must be completed by Thursday, July 11 no later then 5:00 pm.
Teams playing Saturday check in must be completed by Friday, July 12 no later then 5:00 pm.
College Showcase Boys:
Teams starting play Friday check in must be completed by Thursday, July 18 no later then 5:00 pm.
Teams playing Saturday check in must be completed by Friday, July 19 no later then 5:00 pm.
Super Clasico Summer:
Must be completed by 5:00 pm, Friday August 9.
Must be completed by 5:00 pm, Friday September 27
Must be completed by 5:00 pm, Friday October 25